Shipping and Returns
Most items will be shipped the same or next business day after payment is received. If there is a reason your order cannot be shipped immediately you will be notified and offered the opportunity to change or cancel your order.
All orders are shipped with the primary goal of a safe product delivery. Seller may choose the best option for the value, size, weight and type of item. Most orders are shipped USPS Priority or First Class. Fed Ex is our preferred option for heavy and large parcels. Please contact seller prior to ordering if you have shipping requests or concerns.
Items will be shipped to verifiable addresses only. Some items may require signature upon delivery.
Carrier tracking is considered the record of delivery and receipt of product. Seller holds no responsibility for parcels once accepted by the carrier. Buyer may pursue claim of item not received directly with carrier.
1. ALL returns require written CONSENT from the SELLER.
2. Damaged Item: The buyer must contact the seller immediately if the item is received damaged. Seller may require photos as proof of damage. Buyer must retain packaging and shall follow seller’s instructions for item return or disposal.
3. Dissatisfaction: If the item does not SIGNIFICANTLY match the description, details and photographs the buyer may request a return in writing within 48 hours of delivery of the merchandise with the goal of resolution within 14 days. The buyer must explain the problem, request a return/refund and give the seller two working days to respond. Items must be returned to the seller with original packaging and in the condition received. The buyer shall repackage items in a safe secure manner and assumes shipping, confirmation and insurance costs. If shipping to the buyer was paid by the seller the charges incurred may be deducted from the refund.
4. Buyer's Remorse: No Returns, No Refunds
5. The seller may impose a restocking fee up to 15% on any return for any reason.